Questions and Answers
You’ve planned your revision and you know your subject inside out! But how do you apply what you have learned to get the best marks in your exams?
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, helping you to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation. Each book contains up to fifty essay and problem-based questions on commonly examined topics, complete with answer plans and fully worked model answers. Our authors have also highlighted common mistakes as well as offering you tips on how to achieve the very best marks.
Routledge Q&As are written by lecturers who are also examiners, and the books provide ‘notes from the examiner’ for each question to give you an exclusive insight into exactly what your marker will be looking for in an answer.
Key features for the 2013-2014 editions of the series include:
• A tailored introduction, written specifically to offer essay-writing and exam preparation advice for the subject under consideration
• ‘Aim Higher’ text boxes, offering suggestions to boost those students who want to go the extra mile
• ‘Common Pitfalls’ text boxes, showing where students commonly trip up or highlighting areas of potential confusion
• Key cases and legislation, highlighted within the text for ease of reference
• ‘How to Answer this Question’ sections after each question, outlining the major points students should be aiming to convey in their answer
• ‘Applying the Law’ diagrams, clarifying where key legal principles are at work in a question
• ‘Answer Structure’ diagrams, illustrating a clear progression for the answer from introduction to conclusion
Books in the series are supported by a Companion Website that offers online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.